JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Old Papa Rich: 7/23/2014 2:08:51 PM

Hello I am a girl gamer

Just wanted to say thanks bungie for making girl characters :)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• And I'm a guy gamer. We should play some P in V...... I MEAN......... PvP....... *phew* O_o
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

6 Replies
    • All..your...characters...are...male...
      Add more answer options

7 Replies
      • I'm just glad the female characters actually look like they are going into battle and not working at a strip club lol
        Add more answer options

8 Replies
        • #bait
          Add more answer options

• A grill gamer? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Zip it you fat pig.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Edited by TheOneFatal: 7/22/2014 2:14:09 AM
              I'll play with anyone saga_uproar add me guys and girls
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • No one cares. Go look for attention somewhere else
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • That bait. You are reeling in horny gamers like fish.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • What happened to that side scroller?
                    Add more answer options

6 Replies
                    • Neat
                      Add more answer options

• ASL?
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • Im a guy and im makin a girl character lol
                        Add more answer options

7 Replies
                        • No lifer right here.
                          Add more answer options

• [quote]Hello I am a girl gamer[/quote] no you're not
                          Add more answer options

• G.I.R.L = Guy In Real Life Hope you're having fun with the Beta though :)
                          Add more answer options

• I am a girl gamer, too - like to play with girls in RL.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Edited by SLlIK: 7/22/2014 2:57:27 AM
                            Girl gamers don't seem to be the type of people going around the forums calling everyone a "no lifer" so GTFO, troll
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • Not buying it, a real female player would have used the term female character. A pre-pubescent teenage boy would use the term girl. That said, I hope there are more female gamers joining real video game play (sorry Candy Crush players - that's not a video game. Sorry senior citizen's neither is Solitaire.) The reality is that female characters in games such as these are predominately played by teenage boys, that want to elicit reactions from other teenage boys.
                              Add more answer options

5 Replies
                              • Want a cookie?
                                Add more answer options

• Your thankful for female characters yet all of your are male? K..
                                Add more answer options

• Hello. I am a female human who plays games...and I am proud to say that I didn't make a thread about it.
                                Add more answer options

17 Replies
                                • Its that same person who says ppl don't have a life
                                  Add more answer options

• He's a girl on the [i]inside[/i]
                                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                  • [b]G[/b]uy [b]I[/b]n [b]R[/b]eal [b]L[/b]ife
                                    Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                    • And she's a girl gamer with not a single female character... ok that's funny!
                                      Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                                    preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    You are not allowed to view this content.