JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Lee Carling: 7/21/2014 8:31:19 PM

The Crucible Confession

I've seen quite a couple of posts about how one or two bad players in a PvP team can spoil it for everyone. I want to clear the air and admit - I am that terrible player. Look at my stats, no lies. I am sorry. If you see me in your team - despair!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by MadHaze: 7/24/2014 9:17:26 AM
    MadHaze
    MadHaze

7902b0e1 - old

Well I am a pretty bad player ..but I really don't mind. Every team needs a guy to distract and go capping flags hehe . Loving PVP :) You can be smart and help win games without having great aim! My K/D won't ever be great but then I run to objectives continuously . If you want a good K/D then just Defend one flag and stay in one spot.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by BreakInfinite: 7/24/2014 9:24:27 AM
    You're saying "I suck"?
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • I tried it once at lv5 ... Bad gear vs lv8 with probable maxed gear ... no i didn't have fun...
      Add more answer options

• Everyone just needs to practise and improve, I'm very good on shores of time, but awful on first light, so that tells me I need to improve on maps with vehicles!
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Awesome positive comments great people. Dont see this very much. More people should act this way :-)
        Add more answer options

• Im the same way but I need to be smarter than my Quake 3 abd TF2 tactics, run in and be quick. Its getting me killed on regular.
        Add more answer options

• This makes a nice, lighthearted change from all of the "look how good I am" threads lol.
        Add more answer options

• I suck out loud at it. I wish I was better, but I just can't pull it off.
        Add more answer options

• Yeah I suck at it as well. It's going to take a while for me to get good at it.
        Add more answer options

• Don't worry. I suck too. Maybe all of us rubbish PvPers should form a clan.
        Add more answer options

• Like alot of you I am the same if not worse, :( .27 KD in Crucible. If we all stick with it, it has to improve right.... I hope.. I can imagine what some of my teammates say after matches, especially after watching twitch feeds and hearing some of the comments about noobs. My average kills have gone up from 1-2 to 4-6, but I still die a whole lot. Oh well it is all in fun and I hope we all stick with it and practice and get better!
        Add more answer options

• Same here! Destiny is the first FPS I get into since completely sucking at Quake 2 about a century ago... I'm really enjoying PvE, but yesterday I tried the Crucible for the first time and got throughly thrashed :-/ I couldn't do anything besides spawning and getting blown up immediately. I hope I'll get better with practice, or that the final game will have enough PvE content to keep me entertained.
        Add more answer options

• I suck as well. But that's okay the more I play the more I will get better. Plus it's a blast playing
        Add more answer options

4 5 6 7
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.