JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/21/2014 6:34:21 PM

Flashlight should be toggled.

Who else agrees that the flashlight should be toggled on and off? So many times I've come to a dark room and I can't see anything. It would be nice for the flashlight to be toggled on and off.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This feedback has been given to bungie since the alpha feedback. Im not entirely sure, but I think it was the most popular feedback thread with massive support even back then. If they still havent implemented its likely they wont.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Agreed. This feature is needed for sure
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Xiit: 9/10/2014 10:42:03 AM
    These guys can fly with spaceships and have super futuristic armors with plasma guns and granades BUT they cant have flashlight, smart.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I don't understand. Your ghost doesn't light it up for you?
      Add more answer options

• I agree, I can't see half the stuff in game sometimes
      Add more answer options

• Stupid ghost never turns on when I need it to.
      Add more answer options

• Deffinately. Its super annoying when I can't see.
      Add more answer options

• [b]Agreed [/b]
      Add more answer options

• Agreed.
      Add more answer options

• True, it's so dark everywhere I go.
      Add more answer options

• Yeah...or this. Redo the emotes like the commo rose in bf4, bind that to one d pad button. Use r stick to select while holding down the one d pad button. Now you have three unused buttons. Flashlight, Minimap, mute/unmute proximity chat. Bam. Ready to work at Bungie now.
      Add more answer options

10 Replies
      • Actually I liked the automatic flashlight, it's something cool and I didn't have to deal with. Mia dark environments are cool. Sometimes I wished I could toggle it but for the majority time I'm glad I don't have to constantly turn it off and on destiny just does it for me when I need it.
        Add more answer options

• I agree. Some of the environments were really dark and a flashlight would have helped a bunch. Something as simple as pressing select and having your Ghost light up the way a bit would be great. Like what happens when you come upon the Hive Cluster in the story mission.
        Add more answer options

• I agree to this, So many times I would spam open and closing my Ghost to see walls and what not. I can turn my brightness up but it makes everything else look worse in high light.
        Add more answer options

• I keep clicking R3 thinking my light will come on. It must be that button in something alse I played...cannot recall.
        Add more answer options

8 Replies
        • One of the only legit suggestions for a change I've seen. good call. Would be nice.
          Add more answer options

• Absolutely
          Add more answer options

• Bump
          Add more answer options

• Bump
          Add more answer options

• That would be a great ideal
          Add more answer options

• Its your tv dude
          Add more answer options

• THIS
          Add more answer options

• I am with you on that one
          Add more answer options

• agreed.
          Add more answer options

• A toggle would be great or at least having the light turn on when you go into a dark room.
          Add more answer options

• Agreed, this is one of the biggest issues I have with the came right now.
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.