JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by WushuChachi: 7/21/2014 8:31:21 AM

Deej, I'm calling you out

I can write badass, cryptic blog posts, too. I challenge you to a duel--if you win, you keep your job at Bungie. If I win, I keep your job at Bungie. I already spoke to the top brass, they're on board. RULES: 1. You don't talk about the Crucible. 2. YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT THE CRUCIBLE. 3. We both write a story about our day, leaving out major spoilers (of course) and dressing up the mundane details in punchy, epic thunder babble, leaving a chem-trail of majestic warrior justice and Exo grease tears in our wake. 4. The community will decide the victor, Caesar-style. And when I sit down at your desk next Monday, I will salute your contributions to this long campaign by dedicating a deep, thoughtful mail sack question to whatever topic you want to ask me about. I await your response. [i][insert gauntlet throwdown gif here][/i]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If I encounter a wild Deej in the tall grass, I'll make sure to upload however much of it the PS4 will let me, win or lose.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by iLLahGorilla: 7/22/2014 5:49:32 AM
    Please make this an event that guardians could watch from the tower! A giant screen and some placed throughout tower featuring Wushuchachi vs DeeJ would more than epic! Actually you should make that a thing screens featuring live random crucible matches! (If possible) [spoiler]Let's get this idea some attention if you agree. Come on DeeJ I know you're watching. [/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

10 Replies
    • *pulls up chair*
      Add more answer options

We'll settle this in the Crucible.
      Add more answer options

57 Replies
        Myst86
        Myst86

Rise of iron, First proper dlc! - old

This challenge seems to be for the ps4 wich i got NO access to for few years *broke haha*.. But i am betting my imaginary money on Deej, Hope man you would swing by ps3 servers at some point once the game is released :(
        Add more answer options

• you just talked about the Crucible twice. #fail
        Add more answer options

• So who won!!!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I'd be lying if I told any of you I didn't squeal a little bit when I read this. I [i]have[/i] to see this.
          Add more answer options

• You heard it here people Warlock on Warlock madness @ The Crucible this time Wednesday! Who's gonna win?
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • if no1 is making popcorn let me know ill share mine w the ladies :)
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • The end it coming the gods will come and collect your soul @.@ and world domination will be there's
              Add more answer options

• MY MONEY IS ON DEEJ
              Add more answer options

• Watch out for Nova in the face..!
              Add more answer options

• I swear if he accepts I'm gonna laugh my -blam!-ing ass off
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • Sound more like fighting club
                Add more answer options

• Lmao.
                Add more answer options

• Oh man you're gonna get served. DeeJ is gonna bury you bro. XD
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • You are going to witness dev hacks
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    Caboose
                    Caboose

[E] Prepare to be enforced. #TeamSoffish - old

Pfft, blaaahahaha...
                    Add more answer options

• I don't agree with anti deej sentiment but this was well done and witty, I chuckled so I liked.
                    Add more answer options

9 Replies
                    • You are a clown
                      Add more answer options

• New to the forum, but I find this amusing. From what I've seen of DeeJ, he's got you spanked =P Entertaining and amusing, nonetheless.
                      Add more answer options

• when voting begins, can there be an Urk option?... Urk always wins by default.
                      Add more answer options

• Hahaha this is priceless bro!!! Nice laugh!!
                      Add more answer options

• This thread sucks Sergeant Major
                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                      • Yes, just Yes!
                        Add more answer options

preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.