JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Icarus Wolf: 7/18/2014 11:29:57 PM

I haven't found any Hunters cloaks?

So I've played a few good hours of destiny and I've unlocked armor and guns but not a single cloak. How are you supposed to get them, doing missions or am i missing something?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Cryptark. Check out my hunter, that's where I got it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I unlocked one through the Iron Crucible. Just make sure to claim it when the Iron event is going on!
    Add more answer options

• I bought a legendary one from lord saladin.
    Add more answer options

• Lol took me a while to find out upgrade the chryptarch and you can buy them
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
      i have the same problem
      Add more answer options

• Actually it's very easy at the tower there is a merchant that sells your random stuff like a random chest plate and primary weapon and sometimes after a refresh he sells cloaks
      Add more answer options

• i got store to rep 1 and bought cloak,
      Add more answer options

• I found one. that's level 9 :/
      Add more answer options

• Upgrade the chryptarch and buy them
      Add more answer options

• When you are in the Tower you can buy them from the guy who sells the engrams (sp?) just pick the class armor one! It will be random but that is one way to get a new one. I have also gotten a Warlock Bond from an engram but never a Hunter Cloak. Hope this helps!
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.