JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:Team Turtle
7/14/2014 9:33:08 PM

The Prodigal Turtle Daughter has returned!!! ^.^

As some of you may have remembered, way back when, my younger sister joined Team Potato... 'Twas a dark day in my household, but I soldiered on in the hopes that she would one day come to her senses and return home. And just a few moments ago, I received the text in that image... She is home!!! *cries tears of joy* Let us rejoice, fellow Turtles! One of our lost Turtles has returned to her shell!!! ^_^
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ugh.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Why do I distinctly remember when that happened?
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • You have done well. Tell her she's the 117th member of the group (as far as I'm aware).
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.