JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Trigger: 7/17/2014 1:29:54 PM
Trigger

Life Sized LEGO Thorn!

I recently created a life sized LEGO version of the Thorn. Please, please, please support this thread. I love you all! I integrated a working trigger, chamber, and hammer, as well as making it as accurate as I could. More pictures here: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/392441 EDIT: THE LINK NOW WORKS! More pictures above! EDIT: If you seriously want to buy it, shoot me an offer.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• For those who haven't yet to obtain a THORN. You can easily solo the Summoning part of the bounty! When you get to phogoths front door knock twice until the door opens, run inside uninvited and make a huge clockwise loop to get all the enemies to register then come back to the front door and snipe out all the knights in your way. When you clear out all the knights, brake in to the house again making another clockwise loop and kill all the acolytes and wizards and needless to say annoying thralls. Shoot rockets, fusions and throw grenades to take down Phogoths health and when he gets to a certain point of his health he will call 911 and ship will come. Repeat process until the 3rd ship come then invite Xyor the Unwed to a date and spice her drink to poison her to death! :)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • You had me at LEGO's
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Now that needs a nerf. It will instant kill a guardian if they step on it. Still nice work
        Add more answer options

• Stop. The Beauty is killing me
        Add more answer options

• Too OP, needs nerfing. Great job by the way.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Rogue4Lyfe: 8/19/2014 6:40:41 PM
        i haven't touched my legos in a few years...
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Very nice!
          Add more answer options

• Skills. Nice work....
          Add more answer options

• Not sure if the real thorn is more deadly than this, especially of you stepped on it...
          Add more answer options

• Awesome job!
          Add more answer options

• Dude… that is awesome!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Looks like a really model, especially with the inner workings. Do you have the pieces to smooth out outer layer?
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Edited by Cyanide: 8/1/2014 9:48:01 PM
              [spoiler]but not really[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

• How old are you? No offence legos are awesome but i would keep it secret if i still played with legos[spoiler] which i dont...[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

8 Replies
              • Can u do a tutorial on how to make it
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • That my friend is what I like to call art! It looks really good!
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • #bump it up
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • Damn... How long did it take to make?
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Bump. This awesome bro
                        Add more answer options

• Edited by Duke Omega XIII: 7/15/2014 6:59:06 PM
                        AWESOME!!!!!!!!! O.o,y,,
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Trigger what console are you playing on
                          Add more answer options

17 Replies
                          • a million times better than the lego guns i made as a child. good shit.
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • Bump biddy bump
                              Add more answer options

• They might actually make that a lego set since they made halo a mega bloks set
                              Add more answer options

• AWESOME
                              Add more answer options

4 Replies
                              • You beat me to it :( but nice work!!!
                                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                You are not allowed to view this content.