JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by Nephilim713: 7/14/2014 2:39:23 PM

Lucina, Robin, and Falcon revealed for smash bros wii U/3DS

How hyped are you? Very hyped over here. I wanted Lucina so badly and the others are cool also! ROBIN
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Wow, it's like all the Fire Emblem characters are making their way into Smash Brothers. Glad to see everyone included.[spoiler]EVERYBODY RIGHT? NOT FORGETTING ANYONE?[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Literally no idea who they are. Pre order cancelled, what a waste.
    Add more answer options

8 Replies
    • Lucia is a literal Marth clone, we don't need more white bread characters, Robin looks cool but gimmicky and hard to do basic things with, Cpt. Falcon also better have the UpAx2 then knee of justice KO combo again as it was sexy af
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Edited by Enclave Soldier: 7/15/2014 8:29:26 AM
        I'm still waiting for CD-i Link to be announced.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Kinda thought robin was phase4 for a hot second... ._. I was like WTF!?!
          Add more answer options

• Official art poster thing featuring Lucina and Robin makes me wet.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • *3 hour dragon ball z gasp*
            Add more answer options

• It has been confirmed Lucina can wear her mask by using a taunt. http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/jul/16/lucina-has-mask-taunt-robins-downb-special-can-curse-his-opponents-drain-health-super-smash-bros-wii-u-and-3ds/
            Add more answer options

• Edited by Chame97: 7/15/2014 6:13:10 AM
            They should've put -blam!-ing Chrom
            Add more answer options

6 Replies
            • Edited by Nephilim713: 7/15/2014 12:40:28 PM
              Pic of the day. Along with Robin, Lucina joins the battle!! Her physical ablilites are identical to Marth's--it must be in her D.N.A. However, where Marth's power is concentrated in the tip of the sword, Lucina's attack strength is balanced throughout the weapon, which might make her easier to control. She's also a little bit shorter than Marth. People can shut up about her not being a clone now. She seems to only have like one difference. Also this: https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/zlCfzSKwa6YCEBWvAZ With the Wii Fit Trainers, the male and female Robins, the Villagers, and Little Mac, varying their appearances and voices works just like selecting alternate color variations. However, whenever there is even a small difference in abilities, that character gets an actual roster slot. That is why you can select Lucina individually. https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/zlCfzSKwbEI1Fr6F_j By the way…there's probably no chance you'll be able to see this in the game, but Lucina has the mark of Naga in her left eye.
              Add more answer options

• Damn it! Where's shrek and hank hill.
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Nephilim713: 7/14/2014 2:04:15 PM
                LUCINA AND ROBIN!!! WOOOOO Chrom and Falcon also!
                Add more answer options

• Between Mega Man, Little Mac, Villager, and now the new FE characters, I'm pretty satisfied with the new fighters. At this point I'm just hoping the classics like Ness, Ganon, and Ice Climbers come back.
                Add more answer options

• This reveal just made me realize I really need to finish Fire Emblem Awakening.
                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                • I GOT LUCINA AND THAT MAKES ME HAPPY Though she does kind of look weird being all not pixelated and everything. I wish we had another subspace emissary or something for me to main her through.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • I feel like Marth should have taken a backseat this go around if Lucina is going to be in the game. FE: A spoilers [spoiler]She literally pretends to be Marth after all[/spoiler] Don't know how I feel about "Robin" as it took me a minute to realize "Robin" was the player Avatar in FE: A. If Shulk is in the game too that makes quite a few anime-ish sword wielders.
                    Add more answer options

• Lucina is my new favorite. She was an amazing character in an amazing game. I can't wait to play with her.
                    Add more answer options

• I'll just leave this here.
                    Add more answer options

• [url=https://twitter.com/Reggie_NOA/status/488694239057149953/photo/1]#shots fired[/url]
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Please Nintendo.
                      Add more answer options

5 Replies
                      • Waifus grow up so fast.
                        Add more answer options

• I still kinda wish Dark Samus was in instead of Zero Suit Samus
                        Add more answer options

• Ridley is not a possibility
                        Add more answer options

5 Replies
                        • Why didn't they cut Marth and Ike to introduce Robin and Lucina? Marth and Ike aren't relevant anymore in Fire Emblem, it's not like the series revolves around a set protagonist and characters like Mario or Donkey Kong. Fire Emblem drops the old characters to introduce the new, why didn't Sakurai do the same? [quote]huurf duuurrrff angry [X series fan btfo][/quote] I've been playing Fire Emblem for a long time and I love the series so you can -blam!- off if you want to say I'm a Fire Emblem hater or someone pissed that my series isn't getting a shit tonne of reps. My series is Fire Emblem and its getting an absurd amount of reps. But even I know that this is just Japandering at this point. These characters are only even distinguishable to a small niche of people. This was a Captain Falcon trailer with them tagged on.
                          Add more answer options

12 Replies
                          • >No Mio -blam!- this game I'm not buying it.
                            Add more answer options

preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.