JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Tyger: 7/10/2014 9:37:52 PM
Tyger

BUNGIE HAS LIED AND BETRAYED US

WE WERE PROMISED ONE BETA CODE BUT YOU GAVE US THREE! YOU'RE A HORRIBLE COMPANY! STOP WITH THE LIES AND HATRED
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Haha going to be hard to find friends on Xbox that haven't pre-ordered destiny so No idea who I'll give my codes to.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

7 Replies
    • Well done........
      Add more answer options

• I felt betrayed already when they opted to remove tiger man..
      Add more answer options

• Brother you need to pray to Shrek more often [spoiler]Shrek is love, Shrek is life![/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• Edited by caliLOCAL: 7/11/2014 9:58:45 AM
      The more the better...stop crying that u got more than u asked for...it's for your friends that didn't preorder it that is all cry babies ahaha
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • I see what you did there. I expected yet another butthurt XBro rant. But seriously everyone needs to calm down already about a few exclusives, XBros and PS4 users.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by HARDCOREgameR: 7/13/2014 7:24:03 AM
        WTF
        Add more answer options

• My body is ready...
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • HOW COULD YOU BUNGIE!!!! YOUR GENEROSITY IS HURTING THIS POOR BOYS BRAIN!! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P
          Add more answer options

• How dare they.
          Add more answer options

• Oh noes a company is generous and not soul sucking, what do we does!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Please Mods, don't erase this one. It's actually funny...
            Add more answer options

• Edited by CyberGama: 7/12/2014 1:28:46 AM
            I'm just gonna ignore this one *walks away*
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • [b]YOU GET A CODE!! AND YOU GET A CODE!! EVERYBODY GETS A CODE!![/b]
              Add more answer options

16 Replies
              • Lolwut? The mods are mad about Bungie love in sarcasm format?
                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                • I pre-ordered from Amazon a couple of days ago and only received one code ?
                  Add more answer options

8 Replies
                  • Edited by MadRussian387: 7/11/2014 6:44:51 PM
                    You GOTTA love Bungie for being a kickass company. This is not only smart on their end, but genius really. They'll be able to test their server and introduce more people to the game. "My hat goes out to the Whitey(Bungie), he's a bad Mother F*cker" - Chris Rock
                    Add more answer options

7 Replies
                    • I KNOW RIGHT?!!! This means if you have friends, 2/3 of you DIDN'T HAVE TO PREORDER THE GAME!! HOW DARE THEY DO THIS TO US!!!
                      Add more answer options

7 Replies
                      • Edited by syicat: 7/11/2014 6:15:51 AM
                        Yea 3 codes is all fine and dandy until the 17th when the download takes 4 or more days because the servers are overloaded. All PS4 owners already know PSN is a pretty weak and slow network for downloading. I am dreading the outrage when people realize these extra codes are going to keep people that paid from being able to get in the game.
                        Add more answer options

15 Replies
                        • Edited by Its quite toasty: 7/11/2014 5:40:12 PM
                          how do you access these other two all i can see is one.
                          Add more answer options

10 Replies
                          • It's so disgustuing i know... You can't trust anyone anymore. :((
                            Add more answer options

• I cheated the system and got 20 codes for all my mates. Which means I'll have over 100 codes available...
                            Add more answer options

13 Replies
                            • What do you mean we get 3 codes I'm confused.
                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                              • Where does it say we get 3? o-o
                                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                • That troll came from[spoiler]the moon[/spoiler]
                                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                  • I preordered and dont even have one code yet. :-(
                                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                    preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    You are not allowed to view this content.