JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Hayabusam60: 7/10/2014 3:02:41 AM

OBAMA JULY 2014 INTERVIEW REPTILIAN EYES 100% CONFIRMED ILLUMINATI SHOCKING

I have compressed the most important parts of the interview into gif form. The footage is shocking. Apple Appl App Ap A = Δ Apple is apart of the illuminati. How could we have not seen this?! EVIDENCE THAT MICROSOFT IS ILLUMINATI: http://i.imgur.com/Tfj7yxA.jpg
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• SAVE THE CHILDREN!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • 10/10 OP I have seen the light.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • That's disgusting, I knew there was some thing I didn't like about him.
        Add more answer options

• SCIENCE!!!
        Add more answer options

• Bump so people know who the president [i]actually[/i] is.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • *phones illuminati* "I totally got them off your tail"
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • And you're done!
            Add more answer options

• why the hell would you guys think that aliens have infiltrated before robots? we'd never be so inconsiderate
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Erp! I didn't know! Thank you OP. I will begin burning things and shooting people. God Speed.
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • That's not the Microsoft logo anymore though
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • -_- I've told you FOOLS! The Reptilians do NOT shape shift or directly intervene with human affairs.. they manipulate it by giving my organization commands.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Fake and gay.
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • lol.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Hey I saw something about 2014 Obama Reptilian eyes or something now where is my lizard obama I came to see
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.