JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Atticus: 7/8/2014 10:30:20 PM

Kickstarter raised over $38,000 for potato salad (Still rising)

T4R Here's the source: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/324283889/potato-salad Discuss. [u]Update:[/u] He reached the 40k mark - and the pledge is still rising! [Edit] For some reason I either got confused or something else happened - for some reason the pledge is at 44k now. Could have been hallucinating; darn coffe. And to clear up some confusion, I changed the periods to commas.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I hope he donates the money to charity
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • "I guess you came back for some more potato salad"
      Add more answer options

• At first I thought it was $38 but now I see you just use a different method. I'll certainly say I was confused.
      Add more answer options

• OP I got you a present
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • well, didn't see this thread before making mine >.<
          Add more answer options

• Because you know, who cares about children in Africa, this addresses the real issue.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Probably going to drive to Columbus the day of to see the potato salad first hand.
            Add more answer options

• Why do you put the dollar sign after the numbers? If you're trying to convey a monetary amount in American dollars, the dollar sign should be placed before the digits. For example, $63.00. Also, why are you using periods? Are you trying to tell us it's $52.00 , $63.00 etc, etc? If you're trying to tell us it's in the thousands, use a comma instead. Like this: $63,000.
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • I really like potato salad IRL....
              Add more answer options

• Brb, gonna go kickstart my coleslaw.
              Add more answer options

• He should use the extra money to buy a topping, maybe even two!
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • I hope it's good potato salad.
                Add more answer options

• So aw, What the -blam!- is he gonna do? Throw a huge party of everyone making and eating their potato salad in his yard?
                Add more answer options

• That better be some damn good potato salad.
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Hylebos: 7/8/2014 8:00:32 PM
                50K? WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL.
                Add more answer options

• Edited by BannedLlama: 7/8/2014 7:58:49 PM
                Only $38?
                Add more answer options

• I'll be back soon, I have to go get my life's savings.
                Add more answer options

• Ohh musst spend 5000-7000 $ on its kickstarter campaing its pretty awesom i don't see a potato sallad as pretty as that befor #inlovetothesallad#
                Add more answer options

• He has some spare cash now I should think
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • I saw it
                  Add more answer options

• His name's Brown. Zack Danger Brown.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • That's amazing.
                    Add more answer options

• Must be a damn good potato salad.
                    Add more answer options

• The guy pledged for $10. He just get too much support for his potato salad. At least this money is better invested than supporting wars.
                    Add more answer options

• I saw this saturday, twas glorious especially the comments
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.