JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/6/2014 12:43:38 AM

There's a man in the woods

A really cool and creepy cartoon/poem thing I saw today. Goddamn over proud parents causing shit like this. Well, they could...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Offer him a cookie.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Murder bump
      Add more answer options

• Wait... Wut???
      Add more answer options

• There was a Frozen related video that looked interesting so I watched that and 5 other Frozen videos so I'm sorry for the late reply OT: I totally didn't see that coming [spoiler]Just kidding I totally saw that coming[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.