JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Hylebos: 7/6/2014 4:36:02 PM

Destiny Crucible Gameplay at RTX Going on Now!

[url=http://www.twitch.tv/rtxlive]Check it out live on Twitch![/url][quote][b]SATURDAY'S RECORD TEAM BUNGIE LOVE: 4 COMMUNITY: 1[/b][/quote][url=http://www.twitch.tv/rtxlive/b/544450667]A Recording of Saturday's Games began around 22 hours, 40 minutes into the broadcast.[/url][quote][b]SUNDAY'S RECORD TEAM BUNGIE LOVE: 6 COMMUNITY: 2[/b][/quote] The Carnage continues tomorrow at 9:30 Central!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Lord Revan
    Lord Revan

Oh hai - old

I love that this company does such cool things like this.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • A friend sent me the archived footage which I have edited into the original post if anyone would like to watch it :)
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • It seems hand canons actually do a lot of damage vs vehicles
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Stopped watching due to the -blam!-ing annoying narrators.
          Add more answer options

• Which channel is it on?
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Such win. Many Raisins.
            Add more answer options

• IT BEGINS AGAIN!
            Add more answer options

• It's past 9.30 central now, isn't it?
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • Thanks for that - I knew they were there but I didn't have the patience to wade through 31 hours of video.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • I'm all over it this time. At least until noon.
                Add more answer options

• In the morning or after noon?
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Edited by Tyger: 7/6/2014 1:12:47 PM
                  Anywhere i can see it the destiny gameplay recorded?
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Do you guys have a recording of the game? I missed it..
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Shoutout to RTX, wishing I was there :-(
                      Add more answer options

• Looking forward to more footage today.
                      Add more answer options

• Stupid that they're only donating $500 when they will be making millions later this year.
                      Add more answer options

9 Replies
                      • It's funny watching the dudes in chat on this stream. They're all "this game sux" etc. But we all know that after playing the Alpha, this is the game we've been waiting for.
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        • Team Bungie Love has lost the first match! Amusingly, Halcylon got killed while he was dancing.
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          • Can we see the replay? I was watching Hannibal and didn't know it was on.
                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                            • Not bad.
                              Add more answer options

• Pretty cool, though Deej needs to work on his commentary skills a bit more. :P
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • SuperSuperSuper!
                                Add more answer options

• He throwing beta codes at the audience >,>.
                                Add more answer options

• Aw man. I hope someone will post a video of this so i can watch when i get home. :/
                                Add more answer options

• What did Halcylon say? [i]What did he say?[/i]
                                Add more answer options

• Oh shit that is now? Thanks for the link.
                                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                You are not allowed to view this content.