I Want Your Ideas

Xbox One

PlayStation 4

Xbox 360

PlayStation 3

Both Xbox consoles

Both PlayStation consoles

A mix

Hello everyone, DeathWish and I are thinking of a few different games to play before Destiny's Beta comes out. What would you like to play with each other and against our rivals — Team Potato? If anyone wants to play different games within the team, that's fine too. I'm willing to help people with things like Halo Vidmasters and such. Important: I need a PS4 representative for Team Turtle. Don't forget, this is all just for fun. Edit: If you say "A mix", please say which ones bellow. I want to balance it out on how long we play on each console.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Dragon's Dogma is a fun, solo RPG. You can borrow my companion in the game for free by adding me on PSN: DrBurpenstein. My XBOX account is still up, so you can add CorkyMcChubbles and get free help, too. I also play BF4 occasionally on PS3 if you need a squadmate.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Team Turtle on PS3? Add Sam12Ash
    Add more answer options

• Am I late to the party?
    Add more answer options

12 Replies
    • Just me?
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Dance central
        Add more answer options

• I'll play you in any game you want. Ghosts, killzone shadowfall. Need for speed. Street fighter. Name it and I'll play it
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Battle the Potatoes on Super Street Fighter IV! I think it's still free on Xbox :D
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • This is not a- *bumps* OW! Who left that there?!
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.