JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

This thread is inspired by another: view original post

Edited by Space Whale: 6/24/2014 3:37:50 PM

I have a confession...I'm whaley a Dugong

I am whaley... [spoiler]A Dugong.[/spoiler] I know, I know, no one expected this, not even me. I was shocked too when I [i]fin[/i]ally took off my mask. So...what do you guys think, how should I live out me life? How whale we all live knowing I'm whaley a Dugong?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• My life is a lie...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • egad
      Add more answer options

• You're the cow of the sea!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • That's it, time to mute your ass.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • At least you aren't an alligator.
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • Watch this mate
            Add more answer options

• That's whaley something.
            Add more answer options

• You'll always be a space whale to me
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.