JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Hungover builder: 10/26/2014 6:28:35 AM

your gaurdian theme song, GO!

Leave response in the comments Mine is Gimme shelter by the Rolling stones [spoiler]rap god is a close second[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Gotta go with the classic
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• A song from DMC 4 called never surrender.
    Add more answer options

• ^^
    Add more answer options

• Achillies Last Stand - from the Led mine
    Add more answer options

Sillly
    Sillly

ninjas are not friendly individuals - old

The same playlist whistler's daughter listened to in Blade 3. I imagine my warlock putting on her headphones before she heads into the raid.
    Add more answer options

• Madonna "Like a Virgin"
    Add more answer options

• New papa roach "warriors" Heard this and thought holy shit this is straight destiny themed
    Add more answer options

• Red right hand ....nick cave and the bad seeds
    Add more answer options

• Nightcore Angel With A Shotgun
    Add more answer options

• This
    Add more answer options

• Guardians of... the Last City!
    Add more answer options

• Edited by LoftyLion: 9/1/2014 10:39:26 AM
    http://youtu.be/_UxkX0_mGXw My name is Lincoln from the movie [i]The Island[/i]
    Add more answer options

• [quote]Leave response in the comments[/quote] Transformers arrival to earth
    Add more answer options

• WET IT GO WET IT GOOOOO
    Add more answer options

• Time to play the game ( Triple H's wrestling theme song ) Motorhead - The Game #TITAN
    Add more answer options

• Been listening to this a lot lately...
    Add more answer options

• (✿◠‿◠) (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ(▰˘◡˘▰) (◠︿◠✿) (✿ ♥‿♥)
    Add more answer options

• Guardians of the galaxy album
    Add more answer options

• Edited by silver43007: 8/22/2014 3:14:19 AM
    I will listening to a lot from the secession while I play destiny
    Add more answer options

• This gets me pumped
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • I'm going with this. It's got a serious tone that doesn't sound too aggressive, but just a little overbearing.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Dora the explora
        Add more answer options

• Titan theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfjTZLxekig Hunter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw Warlock
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Bon Jovi: Wanted dead or alive Because hey that's what us guardians are ;)
          Add more answer options

• All will fear me in the crucible.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • For my classy titan the OP for cowboy bebop tank.
            Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.