JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Iberius Huskus: 6/19/2014 12:35:37 AM

I found the most Kawaii shit ever!

Discuss.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Am I doing it right?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
      Add more answer options

• MOAR!
      Add more answer options

• No, this is the most Kawaii shit ever.
      Add more answer options

• [b] [/b]
      Add more answer options

• [i] [/i]
      Add more answer options

• I thought the title said [quote]I found the most Kawaii [b]shirt[/b] ever![/quote] Needless to say, I was confused.
      Add more answer options

• *sees thumbnail* Not gonna happen.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by XSEAN : 6/19/2014 12:40:37 AM
      ^^^
      Add more answer options

• germoney of approves
      Add more answer options

• polan of approves
      Add more answer options

• I love the -blam!- song with this
      Add more answer options

• Omg narutoe chan, its so sexy kawaii!
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.