JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/5/2014 9:23:45 PM
Ktan Dantaktee
Ktan Dantaktee

WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS 8/26/2016 5:52:01 AM

So, E3 is approaching

And with it comes a swarm of new members, most of which will immediately head to the pit of retards Achronos has named #Destiny. So, are you all prepared for the swarm of morons coming in? I say we attempt to take 1/3 of them as our own. In order to accomplish this, we must be on our best behavior during E3 and a few days afterwards. AKA: For the love of all things good and merciful, no threads about outright sexuality. And to the trolls who read this: If you take a few days off, then you will have dozens of new members to troll. It'll be worth it. So, I say again; are you prepared for the coming storm?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bump
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This thread. Oh my sides.
    Add more answer options

• No.
    Add more answer options

• We must train the new generation in our ways
    Add more answer options

• I hope we get some soldiers or being who's related to soldiers, preferably American. Maybe someone who served a tour or two *twirls fake moustache and laughs*
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • E3 briefing is this Monday, 2 days before the main event. Might see it because it might have some trailers. Hopefully there not terrible. Lolololololol
      Add more answer options

• Fellow Sangheili, I recommend you take this to #gaming. However, I am indeed excited for E3.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Edited by Creeper: 6/5/2014 9:48:28 PM
        And what are we going to do with these new Floodians? Send them on a suicide mission to raid #Destiny?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Are you saying we deliberately intercept them before they integrate? Breed more Floodians from infants?
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • Edited by FatherlyNick: 6/5/2014 9:43:43 PM
            This years E3 will not be the same. When E3 2013 was on, it was a hot day, me and my lady ate a lot of tatsy ice cream, we joked, we laughed. </3 =,(
            Add more answer options

SPARTAN A145
            SPARTAN A145

Facetanking all the hits. - 8/28/2016 12:47:25 AM

It'll be just like the SPARTAN-III program, ahh, memories...
            Add more answer options

• How about no
            Add more answer options

• [quote]I say we attempt to take 1/3 of them as our own.[/quote]
            Add more answer options

• H7,
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.