JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by Kyouko: 5/15/2014 7:49:57 PM
Kyouko

Last Titanfall Patch Brings Insta-Smart Pistol

Turn up your FPS, insta smart pistol lock on.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I guess that's an issue with PC games. X1 doesn't have this problem, right?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • This is the "PC master race" for you. This game runs perfectly on Xbox One and 360.
      Add more answer options

Vicex
      Vicex

It's not an English flag - old

Wow... that game looks like crap... Glad I never bought it.
      Add more answer options

• holy god that AI is disgusting
      Add more answer options

• Edited by CND AAA Beef: 5/16/2014 11:50:17 PM
      This game is brought to you by the developers of MW2.
      Add more answer options

• I don't get why they would add that weapon to the game.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Edited by Faliz18: 5/15/2014 8:21:43 PM
        [quote]bug[/quote]
        Add more answer options

• That is why PC gaming is bullshit. Bunch of cheaters. I also love how there are all these people saying oh I'm so glad I didn't buy it. Nobody cares. I would own your sorry asses anyway. These are the same people who probably praise Resogun and that game sucks.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • "Next-gen"
          Add more answer options

• izzat new maps?
          Add more answer options

• Edited by WaffleFairy937: 5/16/2014 11:45:31 PM
          Sweet.
          Add more answer options

• They're still latching MW2?
          Add more answer options

• Oh friggin christ
          Add more answer options

Hyenaedon
          Hyenaedon

🌎 - old

Glad I didn't buy it.
          Add more answer options

• Glad I never bought this game
          Add more answer options

• PS4's done
          Add more answer options

• The "PS4 Killer" ladies and gentlemen.
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • I have to admit I was one of the people who thought Titanfall was going to be the next big thing. Boy was I wrong. Glad I didn't waste my money on it
            Add more answer options

• I love that gun. Guess I'm a N00bz.
            Add more answer options

• I'll just not touch it for a few weeks...
            Add more answer options

• guess I should avoid the game until they fix that.
            Add more answer options

• You're just calling it a bug, because you don't have the uber L33t skillz. This is the competitive Jesus patch that Titanfall needed!!1
            Add more answer options

• It's a glitch.
            Add more answer options

• Look at all this innovation, Sony players are already regretting their purchase.
            Add more answer options

• Lawl
            Add more answer options

• I think it's needed. It's a horrible gun to use on players.
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.