JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/7/2014 9:10:53 PM

Combine two objects together and I'll draw it

I need to do a project for a drawing class where I choose two objects, either inanimate or animals, or whatever, and combine them together. I'll upload a picture of the drawing afterwords if you guys want. I just need some ideas first...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• OP hasn't drawn shit yet...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Dragon Dildo
    Add more answer options

• Black Man Plant pot
    Add more answer options

• A raven, flying while wearing a little gold necklace.
    Add more answer options

• CD Penis [spoiler]lele[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

• Dildo Fan
    Add more answer options

BioSmiley
    BioSmiley

Simply Bipo. - 7/24/2016 9:29:09 PM

Turtle Land Mine.
    Add more answer options

• Dildo and fleshlight
    Add more answer options

• Can you do a dick-gina?
    Add more answer options

• Me and your mother.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by MattyFez: 5/7/2014 9:12:29 PM
    Half man, half bearpig.
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • A duck and a sea otter.
      Add more answer options

• Draw a burrito with legs. Three of them.
      Add more answer options

• Breakfast burrito And a Gundam
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Brad Pitt: 5/7/2014 9:27:24 PM
      Penis and vagina. [i]The most classic of all combinations.[/i]
      Add more answer options

• Had an asseignment similar to this too, I made a dangerous robotic whale.
      Add more answer options

Rhynerd
      Rhynerd

I can almost only crit. - old

Combine: -A pinball machine with a flintlock rifle. -A laptop with an oscillating fan. -A turtle with a speaker system -An old bayonet with an orange tree -A flashlight with a ship in a bottle -A guitar with a desk lamp -etc.
      Add more answer options

• Superman and Goku.
      Add more answer options

• Grunt/Brute Banana/Soup Robot/Dog I've done most of these myself. Quite fun.
      Add more answer options

• Half zombie half juggernaut
      Add more answer options

Perfect Græy
      Perfect Græy

I actually liked School Days ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - old

My penor and your hand...
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.