JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Glitched_Her0: 5/6/2014 4:12:22 PM
Glitched_Her0
Glitched_Her0

I love my Suros PDX-45. 7/26/2016 11:49:40 PM

Doing Bungie Proud

Currently my class is doing an Oral Exam on Shakespeare's play Hamlet. A question is randomly selected, and we have two minutes to come up with a reply. Then a student is randomly selected. After each person is finished they get to pick the 'number' for the next question. [i]I chose 7.[/i] [spoiler]There is also seven minutes left in class :O[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Drop out OP you're not cut out for education.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I can't dislike this post enough.
      Add more answer options

• am I 7 minutes too late?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • You should have said that it was like Hamlet With Guns
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.