JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Glitched_Her0: 5/2/2014 7:34:24 PM
Glitched_Her0
Glitched_Her0

I love my Suros PDX-45. 7/26/2016 11:49:40 PM

Tower Meeting Room- Guardians without their Helmets

I just found a [url=http://i.imgur.com/RNdot5X.jpg][b]higher definition photo of the Tower[/b][/url]. If you look closely you can see some of the Guardians [i]are without their helmets.[/i] There is an Awoken Titan at the table [i] (With a badass piece of shoulder armor)[/i], presumably a Human Titan at the far left, and potentially another two Humans walking into the room. [i][b]Edit:[/b][/i] [i]It's a freaking Hover Table! All the objects on it are hovering above its surface. Found by DJenser[/i] [b][i]Edit:[/i][/b]Not a hover table :/ It appears there is a pane of glass ,being help up by supportive rods. Still a cool table This is the first instance of Guardians showing their faces in a public space. I thought it was kinda neat. [url=http://imgur.com/a/3bGGD?desktop=1][b]SOURCE: Desktop version of the Imgur screenshot collection. It has higher res pictures.[/b][/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

ElderWolfWalker
    ElderWolfWalker

Muted :) - old

Bump
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I see stone in the shadow.
    Add more answer options

• If you look closely there is glass
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    • I also noticed that, based on the way their shadows are falling across the table, all of those books & data pads are actually floating a few inches above its surface.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • I kinda like the book case by the table. I wonder if Bungie took a page from Betheseda?
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Not the first time we see a Guardian's face though.
          Add more answer options

• Didn't you notice the Exo Warlock during the "Devil's" gameplay? [spoiler]yeah, me neither[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Nice
            Add more answer options

• Very Cool... Cant wait to run around places like this In Bungie We Trust
            Add more answer options

• Could they be traders around the edges? Looks like a healer top left, etc.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.