JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny will be offline temporarily today for scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by dazarobbo: 4/13/2014 2:40:24 AM
dazarobbo
dazarobbo

online-552198989 old

List of comedians/actors who aren't funny

- Danny McBride - Will Ferrell - Jonah Hill - Vince Vaughn - Leslie Mann - John C. Reilly - Zach Galifianakis All of them play the typical moronic, screaming, idiot type character that's it's practically the only type they're known for or can portray in their so-called "comedy" movies. It's tiresome and monotonous; they're not funny and neither are their movies. Edit: Dane Cook Daniel Tosh Adam Sandler
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bunge
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The Bungie Board of Directors.
    Add more answer options

• bungie, for firing marty. [i'm going to be butthurt about this for the better part of the month.]
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    • bungie
      Add more answer options

• The writers of Modern Family Everything in SNL ^both of those horrible pieces of entertainment should burn in hell
      Add more answer options

• BUNG ITS ALL UR FALT 4 FIRN MARTY DEJ
      Add more answer options

• Chris Rock Rob Schneider Tracy Morgan I have never laughed at anything they've ever done.
      Add more answer options

• Kevin Hart.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Bungie.
        Add more answer options

• Bungie, easily Bungie.
        Add more answer options

• The entire Big Bang Theory cast.
        Add more answer options

52 Replies
        • Edited by DesticleStomper6: 4/16/2014 5:35:11 PM
          MartysGayMistres Possibly Failz18 Commando 062 The planet Venus Player3Th0mas Prototype Plain Gamma Account number x John CENA Randomrosso A BIG COWPIE elegiac A painful crap Waifu master Vien White baller Banned piranha Camnator Beetle SMI A cheese potato Burrito senor FOX NEWS white powder Mr psychologist Officer nasty Clockman Doge Any ban happy mods I know I'm missing many but I'm too lazy to list any more EDIT: anybody who even slightly comments/spits their worthless opinion on my list will be added to said list.
          Add more answer options

43 Replies
          • [quote]- Danny McBride - Will Ferrell - John C. Reilly[/quote] Two of my favorite comedies of all time are Pineapple Express and Talladega Nights, but I agree that playing the same character over and over again cheapens the comedic effect.
            Add more answer options

• While I agree that the repetitious man-child archetype that all of those actors play are not funny and typically intensely annoying, I wouldn't go so far as to call them all unfunny. If any of them have ever done anything funny, then that moniker is undeserved and overly general. I -blam!-ing DETEST Will Ferrel movies, but I'd be lying if I said he was not funny in Celebrity Jeopardy sketches on SNL. I have yet to see Galifianakis be funny in any move ever, but his stand up has its moments. That said, if you've ever laughed at anything any of these people have done, you can't possibly call them unfunny. You can say they suck now or their roles are terrible or whatever, but saying they're unfunny (provided you laughed at at least one of them in the past) is inconsistent. That said, Tyler Perry is in fact unfunny. No if's ands or buts there. Why do people continue giving him money/watching his terrible movies?
            Add more answer options

• I don't think Russell Brand's stand up routines are very funny, but I do find him to be very funny and entertaining in interviews.
            Add more answer options

• Edited by brandorobot: 4/15/2014 11:33:54 PM
            People should be countering with the ones they actually do find funny. Because if you say you hate George Carlin but love Jeff Dunham your opinion is pretty much invalid.
            Add more answer options

• Bill Maher Daniel Tosh George Carlin Bill Hicks
            Add more answer options

20 Replies
            • Adam Sandler, Eddie Murphy, George Carlin,
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Most in existence. I really only like George Carlin as a comedian.
                Add more answer options

• Every female comedian.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • I hate Zach Galiflkfhsoeiufhdoufhufdkfjsdifhsioufkis so much!
                  Add more answer options

• Seth rogen
                  Add more answer options

• Either all of you are just being really negative for the sake or it or you have really bad taste in comedy..
                  Add more answer options

• Adam sandler used to be funny. Waterboy Happy Gilmore Billy Madison Some of my favorite comedies.
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by TribleDuker: 4/15/2014 7:12:41 PM
                  TribleDuker
                  TribleDuker

Things are getting Frosty - old

Amy Schumer
                  Add more answer options

• Where the hell is Tyler Perry
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.