JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/11/2014 11:41:41 AM

What is love?

So flood, I'm back with another thread to discuss something I find very important in today's society. Love. Now the focus of this discussion is what love is, what does it mean to you? Everybody has different ways of interpreting and experiencing feelings of love. The reason I am bringing this up is because I feel like the younger generations (Including mine), really don't know what love is. So, let the discussion begin.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by InternetExplorer: 4/11/2014 10:14:01 PM
    Came in here expecting "Baby don't hurt me! Don't hurt me! No more..." Left disappointed
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It's is a feeling of re-assurance to have sex and be helped by someone of the opposite sex. Or their is the love of having people who act like they care for you or people who actually care for you
    Add more answer options

• Lol u have shadowsbf avatar :3
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    • Bby dun hert meh.
      Add more answer options

• Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
      Add more answer options

• The white gooey stuff that comes out of your trouser snake.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][i]Say the word and you'll be free Say the word and be like me Say the word I'm thinkin of Have you heard the word is love It's so fine it's sunshine It's the word love In the beginning I misunderstood But now I've got it, the word is good Spread the word the word is free Spread the word and be like me Spread the word in thinkin of Have you heard the word is love It's so fine It's sunshine It's the word love [/i][/quote]
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Great now that song is stuck in my head
        Add more answer options

• ^^^
        Add more answer options

• Baby don't hurt me..
        Add more answer options

• Well, love is [loud truck drives by]
        Add more answer options

• Oh baby, don't hurt me Don't hurt me no more Oh, baby don't hurt me Don't hurt me no more What is love Yeah Oh, I don't know why you're not there I give you my love, but you don't care So what is right and what is wrong Gimme a sign What is love Oh baby, don't hurt me Don't hurt me no more What is love Oh baby, don't hurt me Don't hurt me no more Whoa whoa whoa, oooh oooh Whoa whoa whoa, oooh oooh Oh, I don't know, what can I do What else can I say, it's up to you I know we're one, just me and you I can't go on What is love Oh baby, don't hurt me Don't hurt me no more What is love Oh baby, don't hurt me Don't hurt me no more Whoa whoa whoa, oooh oooh Whoa whoa whoa, oooh oooh What is love, oooh, oooh, oooh What is love, oooh, oooh, oooh What is love Oh baby, don't hurt me Don't hurt me no more Don't hurt me Don't hurt me I want no other, no other lover This is your life, our time When we are together, I need you forever Is it love What is love Oh baby, don't hurt me Don't hurt me no more What is love Oh baby, don't hurt me Don't hurt me no more (oooh, oooh) What is love Oh baby, don't hurt me Don't hurt me no more What is love Oh baby, don't hurt me Don't hurt me no more (oooh, oooh) What is love?
        Add more answer options

• Edited by a fallen Jedi: 6/8/2014 6:41:28 PM
        Add more answer options

• Love, reign over me
        Add more answer options

• bby dont hert meh
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • A mother's erotic touch
          Add more answer options

• Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometres away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, 'love' is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and strangely enough, not many meatbags would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose... against statistically long odds...
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Inglorious' penisaurous.
            Add more answer options

• My penisauorus.
            Add more answer options

• Edited by A BIG COWPIE: 4/11/2014 2:26:25 PM
            WILLING TO GIVE YOUR LIFE FOR SOMEONE. IGNORE THIS. IM NOT HERE.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Edited by Banned n3rd: 4/11/2014 1:23:16 PM
              Money can't buy me love.
              Add more answer options

• When you decide that by attaching yourself to someone or something, you will benefit greatly despite any inconveniences along the way.
              Add more answer options

• Relevant
              Add more answer options

• All you need is love. Love is all you need.
              Add more answer options

El Burninator
              El Burninator

Hit the sack, Jack. - old

A song by Haddaway.
              Add more answer options

• Baby dont hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.