JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

4/7/2014 11:08:23 PM

Are we getting too hyped?

Hey guys I'm really excited for Destiny and all, but I've sometimes wondered: are we getting too hyped for a game? Destiny is a very promising game with many new aspects to the gaming world. The thing is, many of us are going crazy for a game that comes out in 5 months! Sooner or later, we might just be tearing ourselves apart for it! I do believe Destiny will be one of the greatest games ever created, but we all need to calm down a bit and wait patiently. What do you think about what I wrote? Write what you think about this post below.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yes you people are just asking for disappointment
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No, this game is going to kick ass!!!
    Add more answer options

• Why would anybody get so worked up about a game in the first place, regardless of how good it is? For God's sake, it's a video game. You'll play it for a few months and the novelty will wear off and it'll be a perfectly nice game, but it won't make you orgasm and impregnate your dog every time you play it.
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • Nope
      Add more answer options

• Probably... It's the way it always goes
      Add more answer options

• Relevant.
      Add more answer options

• Yes.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.