JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

originally posted in:Team Potato
Edited by DeathWish2124: 3/20/2014 11:38:43 PM

+Fixed+ The First Great PoTurtle War: The Eye of the Storm (Mega-Release!!!)

Another Installment of the poturtle wars will massage your neurons, and bring you the great spud joy of reading!!! This time around we stay in the base for some preparation!! Enjoy, Midas "Nameless" Williams Don't forget to join Team Potato!!! [spoiler]No one saw anything >_>[/spoiler] [spoiler]OMG I gotta stop this... quite embarrassing actually [/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Thank you for this ;-;
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • still waiting for the leviathan
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Edited by SuspendedOfficer: 4/9/2014 12:32:35 AM
        What the -blam!-ing -blam!- is this bullshit? LMFAO I just realized I basically said the exact thing on my main account...
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • [i] [/i]
          Add more answer options

• Who bump dis?
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • ehh yeah the ightmares you should drink some vodka every some time it blows em away "just like your sanity"
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! I'm in it.
              Add more answer options

• Awwww
              Add more answer options

9 Replies
              • Impressive
                Add more answer options

• Great... but this has nothing to do with Destiny so I'm not sure why these threads are here in the Destiny forum...
                Add more answer options

13 Replies
                • I need permission to view this
                  Add more answer options

12 Replies
                  • Da hell?!?!
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • Were can I read it
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • The -blam!- is this?
                        Add more answer options

9 Replies
                        • i love team potato with alot of heart but.... [spoiler]#OffTopic[/spoiler]
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            ghost59
                            ghost59

"you and me are going places." - old

What does this have to do with destiny ?, also [spoiler]#this is stupid [/spoiler]
                            Add more answer options

16 Replies
                            • Where do I read it?
                              Add more answer options

• POTATO!!!!!!
                              Add more answer options

17 Replies
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              You are not allowed to view this content.