JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:Team Turtle
3/18/2014 1:46:55 AM

Shrike Idea

I want it to only automatically match me.

I want to only be able to customise it.

Either is fine/I want both.

Neither, I'm fine if each class's looks the same.

So, as of yet we only know that you can spawn your Shrike from [the] ether around you and that it's appearance is based off of your Guardian's class. Now, what if we took that a step forward. I know tons of you want to be able to customise it, but I have another option that I'd be okay with. What if your Shrike's colours were the same as your Guardians? Maybe even its general appearance could change to look a bit more like you. I think it would be cool if that happened, but this is all just something I'd want (not confirmed or even hinted at in any way). I got the idea when I saw the above picture and how it looked similar to the Titan driving it. It would be nice if every Titan's Shrike had a similarity to another Titan's Shrike but also have it's uniqueness.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Lethenza
    Lethenza

Back in black! - old

Necro
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ayy
    Add more answer options

• Lol the necro is real.
    Add more answer options

• NECROOOO
    Add more answer options

• The necrobumpers have been busy
    Add more answer options

Blasto
    Blasto

Why did Barb have to sex Bruce? - 7/27/2016 7:24:14 AM

*sparrow op is fgt
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • This is old
      Add more answer options

• Go potatoes.
      Add more answer options

• Bump
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Edited by Master Chief: 10/29/2015 2:13:07 AM
        Sparrow [spoiler] Well then again that was prerelease [/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

• I just want a Shrike that's not a re-skin.
        Add more answer options

• I was so confused like wtf but then looked at the date and it all made sense
        Add more answer options

• Almost a 2 year old post
        Add more answer options

• inb4 people correct him about sparrows without checking the date
        Add more answer options

• Oh man. I love necro-Charlie day
        Add more answer options

• A brute chopper but with rocket launchers!!!!!!!!!!
        Add more answer options

• Well... Yeah, i guess that's one option. I think it would be cool to see the shrikes evolve to have armor plating if you are a Titan, a sleek design if you're a Warlock (or Hunter), or... something for Hunters (or Warlocks).
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
          RocketLawnChair
          RocketLawnChair

I type like a deaf man speaks. - old

More customization = more gooder.
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.