JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/18/2014 1:21:00 AM

Lights Out

If you haven't seen this yet, you should. It scared the absolute shit out of me. Post links of scary videos and such. Let's get this going.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The girl at the end wasn't scary. The scariest part was when she turned off the lights for like the 10th time and the shadowy figure was right next to her.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Another pretty good one; it's like a sort of fable, rather than a "scary story". Still, pretty creepy.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • [i] [/i]
        Add more answer options

• The footsteps have ruined my day.
        Add more answer options

• Eek this is a little creepy.
        Add more answer options

8 Replies
        • Edited by SexyPiranha: 3/18/2014 5:48:24 PM
          Spoopy
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Ah, one of the classics.
            Add more answer options

• [i] [/i]
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • [b] [/b]
              Add more answer options

6 Replies
              • Edited by Gatsby: 3/18/2014 5:11:53 PM
                Praise satan
                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                • http://youtu.be/PBME2s9cSzw?t=1m22s This was creepy the first time I watched it.
                  Add more answer options

• THAT WASN'T SCARY ITS THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY WITH BIRDS CHIRPING OUTSIDE THE WINDOW I'M SITTING NEXT TO. AS SOON AS I GO TO BE TONIGHT THIS WILL HAUNT ME.
                  Add more answer options

12 Replies
                  • If I fap to this what am I
                    Add more answer options

18 Replies
                    • Theoretically, you and your romantic partner, who is most likely of the female gender, are accompanying each other, when the cellular telephone, of which you are the legal owner, abruptly emits an audible tone, which is highly likely to be your default sound that will play when someone from another location, usually within your country of residence, depending on your telephone carrier or provider, inputs a finite pattern composed of numerical units into their legally owned cellular telephone, which in turn will send a wave that goes through a complex process that includes radios and telephone towers. You walk over to the area that the cellular telephone is physically placed, and you translate the telephone receiver from it’s resting area, where it is mechanically constructed to fit into, all the way in the direction towards your ear drums, and then place the northern part of the device to your ear, and then place the southern part near your mouth, most likely onto your cheek. A voice that resembles that of an adult male proclaims “What activity are you currently in the process of completing, that involves having my female offspring attend!?”. You immediately notify your female romantic companion, and she educates you on the objective fact that the paternal guardian that she normally refers to as “Father” has stopped living some time in the past, and is also currently deceased. If the details of this story are in fact, the truth, than it is now your duty to answer the question of ‘Who was calling you and your romantic companion on your cellular telephone?’. 9048943729676SPOOKY027924579230572987ME
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Damn... That squeaky floorboard was terrifying.
                        Add more answer options

4 Replies
                        • Gosh why Gosh no That was A jump scare!
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Too scary here for me.
                            Add more answer options

• I'm good at this scary shit
                            Add more answer options

7 Replies
                            • Marble hornets is scarier
                              Add more answer options

TribleDuker
                              TribleDuker

Things are getting Frosty - old

Not going to watch it now..feel like sleeping tonight...
                              Add more answer options

3 Replies
                              • [b] [/b]
                                Add more answer options

11 Replies
                                • o.o
                                  Add more answer options

• This thread... It needs my help. [spoiler]BUMP[/spoiler]
                                  Add more answer options

• The bump this post deserves, but not the one it needs.
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • Damned lazy carpenters. They can never make proper floorboards on horror sets.
                                    Add more answer options

• Edited by Mmmmm Napalm: 3/18/2014 2:06:45 AM
                                    I love this story, it reminds me of Stephen King's writing.
                                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  You are not allowed to view this content.