JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

originally posted in:Team Potato
Edited by DeathWish2124: 3/20/2014 11:41:15 PM

The First Great PoTurtle War: The Valley of Shadows

Another early release for part 3!!! Me and Primordial are able to finish these very fast so we'll try to stick roughly to the schedule! Enjoy! Midas "Nameless" Williams [spoiler]ROLL LIKE A POTATO AND BECOME A BROTATO!!![/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Can I have a part? PLEASE? I could be some mad (crazy) POTATO with an obsession of SHOTGUNS. I know you already mentioned PRIMORDIAL and his SHOTGUN obsession, but another SHOTGUN nut would not hurt. Also I think I can rival his obsession, maybe.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Victory always comes with sacrifice. What's yours?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Why not The Great Turtato War?
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Brotatos!
          Add more answer options

• It is getting better an better man
          Add more answer options

• HAHAHAHAHA you all got scared of a bleeker hahahahaha i kil those thign at the morning beore breakfast, but seriusly never fart on another man's balls never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • Edited by Schneidzdiddly: 3/17/2014 8:16:39 AM
            Go potatoes, only the best
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • The mutated. They are much like me. They have no purpose,no humanity. They have forgotten everything except the ability to kill.
              Add more answer options

22 Replies
              • what would a potatoes war cry sound like? i need to know so i can scream at turtles over the ingame chat.....
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • POTATO!!!!
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.