JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

#Turtle

originally posted in:Team Turtle
Edited by Charlemagne: 3/7/2014 1:44:50 AM

I Found Us A Banner

It's epic.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hey man I am the ambassador from the AGO ( allied guilds organization) I propose peace between potatoes and turtles as long as there you join them and I shall join you. In retrieve no more aggressions shall be made we don't know if you care but there have been many potato and turtle loses
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

8 Replies
    • I read this as "I Found Us A Boner".
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Lol
        Add more answer options

• *kneels before turtle*
        Add more answer options

• :'D
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.