JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are actively investigating issues impacting all Destiny services. Until resolved, some Destiny and Bungie.net services may experience disruptions. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
3/3/2014 11:08:32 PM

Sin thread

What: -Do you lust after? -How are you slothful? -How are you greedy? -Makes you gluttonous? -Fills you with envy? -Ignites your wrath? -Gives you pride?

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • -Do you lust after? >I wish to be a little girl -How are you slothful? I'm making almost no progress on getting a job, eating better, and exercising. -How are you greedy? I don't share what I don't use -Makes you gluttonous? My collections (toys, music) -Fills you with envy? People who are content with what they have -Ignites your wrath? People who hurt others -Gives you pride? My ability to engineer and reason

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon