JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

3/4/2014 12:45:11 AM
RocketLawnChair
RocketLawnChair

I type like a deaf man speaks. old

MOVEMENT MODES

We know that there are several movement modes in destiny, such as; short range teleport, Hover, and double jump. But do you think we will see any additional movement modes such as wall-runs and/or a jetpack? [spoiler]POTATO[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• a Potato cannon that acts like a jetpack 0_0
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I would like to pull off a prince of persian vertical wall run followed by decaping the enemy in pursuit of me as a Hunter
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • I hope there will be. I want to be a warlock but that glide ability is not worthy.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Rolling around like a potato
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • I kind of hope not, would be much like Titanfall. Plus I remember reading somewhere that Deej or someone else from Destiny said most areas can be accessed with the three movements you just mentioned.
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.