JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Bricypoo: 2/16/2014 2:55:51 AM

Sapphire is by far the best

Seriously, how can people think other gemstones are better? What's your favorite gemstone?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• A lot of people say that Sapphire is a good group to be in, but I think that's just bullshit. If you just go with Sapphire, then you're missing out on quite a few things. I know that a lot of people think about how Sapphire resonates with things like Flood, but think about it. If you just like Sapphire, can you really enjoy porches? I mean look at the big representatives of Sapphire, they don't seem to have any real concern for porches, unlike the people who don't support Sapphire. Sure, I guess Sapphire can be pretty entertaining; but once you realize that it isn't really that much different from just being a Flood, you should really take the time to get away from Sapphire and start enjoying things like porches.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • *Slowly lowers pitchfork*
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • yep. AMD uses Sapphire to make their reference PCBs.
        Add more answer options

• Emerald is bæ
        Add more answer options

• Emerald is bae
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • You guys don't know what Opals are do you?
          Add more answer options

hammyman3232
          hammyman3232

fragile. must be Italian. - old

So people hate the group sapphire? I should have researched before I joined. I don't want to be stuck in a group fulla dicks.
          Add more answer options

• You suck allah the wee wees don't you
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Flower: 5/25/2015 8:24:26 PM
          I see what you did there.
          Add more answer options

• Dat b8 m8
          Add more answer options

• saphire > lapis lazuli. PunchTrees ... Kappa
          Add more answer options

Ktan Dantaktee
          Ktan Dantaktee

See you, space cowboy. - old

Hey. [spoiler]Hail Harlow.[/spoiler] Shhhhhhhhh
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • -blam!-ing clickbait
            Add more answer options

• I'm a utilitarian at heart.
            Add more answer options

Zonda
            Zonda

sep7agon.net - old

Pls old clickbait no
            Add more answer options

• >Sapphire
            Add more answer options

• Sapphire is scum.
            Add more answer options

• Is that shitty group still a thing? Lol
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Edited by MiloOmega: 4/12/2015 3:55:24 AM
              EDIT: DAMN YOU NECROBUMPS!
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Dam u str8 babygurl
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Pokemon Emerald
                  Add more answer options

• OLD post
                  Add more answer options

• Any purple gems?
                  Add more answer options

• No wonder you're not a mentor anymore.
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • I liked Omega Ruby
                    Add more answer options

• Idk if it's a gem but, Jade
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.