I love him, he's hilarious

I hate him, he's a friggin idiot

I have no clue who he is

I too don't know who he is

I like him, but I'm not ready for the commitment that comes with love

I hate him with every particle of my existence

What are your thoughts on him?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• He's pretty much a awesome story teller with blunt comedy hidden behind music. Some of his acts have deep messages in them. They just seem like jokes to most people though.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't [i]hate[/i] him. But I just think he is not funny. He tries way to hard but doesn't work for me.
    Add more answer options

• He's pretty good, sometimes I can sit there and not laugh at anything he says, then he hits me with an awesome joke and I can't stop laughing. For example, the whole video editing joke part of the performance you linked. My sides are gone.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Where is the "I don't like him" option? Because I don't hate him, but I don't think he's that funny and his voice annoys me.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • what. is so hilarious
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.