JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by A Forum Cop: 2/8/2014 11:50:31 PM

Your favourite line from a song?

"It's not the monsters under your bed, it's the man next door"
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Jackin off into a sock
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life On through the dead of night With the four Horsemen ride or choose your fate and die
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Edited by CallMeBeach: 2/10/2014 1:30:53 AM
      [i]Now this world is gone, I'm just one[/i] Deep dark songs whom's lyrics I shouldn't probably look up
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • [i]We found the place where we can thrive and enjoy, Where we truly belong, on the island of misfit toys[/i]
        Add more answer options

• "I'm up all night to get lucky" :P
        Add more answer options

• "I never claimed to be a saint"
        Add more answer options

• first you were in the sky now you your in orbit
        Add more answer options

• "Your butt is mine, gonna take you right" - Michael Jackson's [i]Bad[/i]
        Add more answer options

• "The music washed away all their hate And society started advancing Every demographic was represented It was a rainbow coalition of daaaancing"
        Add more answer options

• I'm 200% -blam!-
        Add more answer options

• Derp, derpity Derp Derp de Derp.
        Add more answer options

• If there were no rewards to reap, no loving embrace to see me through this tedious path I've chosen here, I certainly would have walked away by now.
        Add more answer options

• "I told myself I wont miss you. But I remember what it feels like beside you."
        Add more answer options

• Only the strongest will survive Lead me to heaven, when we die I am the shadow on the wall I'll be the one to save us all
        Add more answer options

• "Highway to the Danger Zone"
        Add more answer options

• "i wanna be the very best..... like no one ever was." followed by " heart's so true, our courage will pull us threw. you teach me i teach you...."
        Add more answer options

• "What the hell is wrong with me? My mom and dad weren't perfect, but still you don't hear no cryin ass bitchin from me, like there seems to be on everybody's CD" Followed by "I wish I may, I wish I might When all these dreams have come to end You wish you were, you're not my friend"
        Add more answer options

• "Naked and Fearless"
        Add more answer options

• "The more I see, the less I know, the more I'd like to let it go" - Snow, Red Hot Chili Peppers
        Add more answer options

• "Will you be there, holdin' my hand??"
        Add more answer options

• "He pulled the mirrors off his Cadillac [i](yeah)[/i] 'cause he doesn't like he looking like he looks back."
        Add more answer options

• [i]Every scene is a long dream...[/i] -M83
        Add more answer options

• [i]"UND DER CHERUB STHET VOR GOTT!!"[/i] [spoiler]And the cherub stands before God! [/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

• "Carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done."
        Add more answer options

• [i]Close your eyes and imagine to be without, what we take for granted every time we open our eyes.[/i]
        Add more answer options

• Where's your crown? KING NOTHIN'!!!
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.