JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/28/2013 2:47:41 PM

What song are you not listening to?

T4R
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I wasn't listening to this but now I am.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

randomrosso
    randomrosso

I'm new here. :) - old

I know what your title says, but screw it. I'm listening to "Are you happy now?" by Michelle Branch. I would link but I'm on my phone.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by BrenMan 94: 12/28/2013 5:04:40 PM
    [b] [/b]
    Add more answer options

• Basically everything. Currently listening to the dish washer make that shwrrp sound over and over again.
    Add more answer options

• Everything. Most of te music these days is shit.
    Add more answer options

• ­­
    Add more answer options

• Shake Ya Ass - Mystikal
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.