JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Crimson Howl: 12/30/2013 10:02:21 PM

Livestreaming Destiny?

Anybody else plan to stream Destiny? PS4 Twitch streaming makes it very easy to do so, xbox1 will have that ability soon too. Twitch.tv/ScarletSolitaire
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't plan to..
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

I might set up an account on Twitch and live stream it from my PS4 BUT wouldn't it be better if you could upload your shared videos straight onto YouTube?
    Add more answer options

• Ill be streaming gameplay on Xbox One as soon as we get it.
    Add more answer options

• I didnt know that it was September already
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • COTU, which console do you use? I have the Xbox one, but I'm not allowed to buy the Playstation Four just yet.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
        Makeshyft
        Makeshyft

Currently nerfing: Duardo's Inbox - old

I will be. Both Beta and Live once full release.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.