JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

#Bungie

Edited by FoMan123: 2/28/2014 12:35:58 AM

Is Bungie part of the Illuminati?

[url=http://www.illuminati-symbols.com/image-files/bungie-aerospace-logo.jpg]Just[/url] [url=http://www.illuminati-symbols.com/image-files/halo-reach-illuminati-eye.jpg]Think[/url] [url=http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuWojBNFOXCAW9H1hn4fbSOuKjSFRYJo4ygb0WPMLuX_iQyYNu2g]About[/url] [url=http://www.illuminati-symbols.com/image-files/halo-active-camo.png]It[/url] [url=http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/c/c7/Noblelogo.png]For[/url] [url=http://www.illuminati-symbols.com/image-files/bungie-7-step-plan-for-world-domination.jpg]A[/url] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/Nexopiastuff/WEBCAM/a_3_20080131_155756_01.jpg]Second[/url] So, could this also mean the Covenant in Halo were actually the good guys? And yes, I am aware this post is being watched. Edit: This isn't to be a political/religious thread. Please do not start one.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Or Bungie was founded by some kickass college kids who do whatever the -blam!- they want, making this shit up as they go along for their own entertainment and for the ever expanding lore of their products. Well, Destiny's symbol does resemble an upside down triangle, similar to [url=http://i.imgur.com/6ws0ML8.jpg]ol'e Chief's nether regions[/url]. But hopefully Old Rome isn't part of future Destiny installments. And if it is, there aren't obscure architectural clues in Destiny that lead all non-Traveler believing folk to the secret meeting area to discuss the annihilation of all Guardians. Thus, and I think it goes without saying, causing all those playing Destiny who believe in the supernatural or Intelligent Design to second guess their belief's, shaking the very foundation of their lives. [spoiler]I've...been drinking.[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

5 Replies
    • Yes
      Add more answer options

• https://halo.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=WinterPent08 Check out the satanic priest looking guy in the Bungie pentathlon from 2008. He has a live goat on stage.
      Add more answer options

• I'll talk slow for you okay? [b]Do not bring stupid, idiotic, ridiculously outlandish beliefs and post them in a forum sight for Bungie.[/b] my hope is you understood some of those words. If not I can link you to an online dictionary. This belief of yours in nothing other than [u]fake[/u]. People who believe this crap are those who [u]believe everything on the internet[/u]. So with that said, I'm sure you can spare the world of you idiocy ^^ -thank you
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • What's a bungie?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Obviously
          Add more answer options

• This floating planet in destiny. It is being compared to That starship Nibiru, the ones from Sirius will be here to cleanse this planet of demons shortly.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • No, the Illuminati is a part of Bungie.
            Add more answer options

6 Replies
            • A Pawn does not question the morality of it's King.
              Add more answer options

• They are planning world domination after all
              Add more answer options

• BEGINNING TRANSMISSION: (Low melodious hum.) You can believe in what you want. Even with "evidence", your theories are only scratches to cuts. So move along confused sentient. ENDING TRANSMISSION:
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Killuminati. All through your body. Blows like a twelve-gauge shotty.
                Add more answer options

• Why is Illuminati bad?
                Add more answer options

11 Replies
                  Rhynerd
                  Rhynerd

I can almost only crit. - old

Hey guys check out my new clock.
                  Add more answer options

• Everything is Illuminati.
                  Add more answer options

• This makes a lot of sense. I don't want to believe it, Bungie, but the evidence is very convincing.
                  Add more answer options

• What's an illuminati?
                  Add more answer options

28 Replies
                  • Ur dum with no b
                    Add more answer options

• Its gonna turn religous.
                    Add more answer options

• No, they arent.
                    Add more answer options

• Until it's proven fact the illuminati exist then it's all nonsense in my eyes. But then the writers guild is something that needs to be looked in, all these subtle hints in movies, books and games of future prophecies. What am I saying.... Just give me my controller lol
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • all your tags are now under investigation. for freedom and liberty,of course...
                      Add more answer options

• Maybe because they do have some things that the illuminati would do like trying to take over the world
                      Add more answer options

• Yes
                      Add more answer options

• It all makes sense now
                      Add more answer options

• Shh! Talk like that could send you on a one-way trip to the sun via slingshot.
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.