JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

11/29/2013 7:03:44 AM
Duncan

Would you trust the Fallen?

Hypothetically, if at any point in the Destiny story line, the Fallen offered to help you kick Hive/Cabal/Vex tail, would you accept their help? Personally I'm not so sure, they seem a little deceitful.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Depends on if their house. I'm willing to bet different houses will have different overall opinions of us
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I think they are the only trustable species in destiny. Who know maiby the others are common enemies, who made fall the fallen like they did with humanity.
    Add more answer options

• Yes they have your back!
    Add more answer options

• Well it could work out. 1: trust them, send them on a battle mission to one's territory. 2: when inside, close the doors, let them fight. 3: profit? Although I think when they would come back they would be like 'did you just lock the doors to us?' And I'll be like 'naaahhh... Just some kind of malfunction'.
    Add more answer options

• Nope, they seem to only want to rule everything around.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.