JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:Terminus
11/25/2013 11:35:30 PM
Laser

What hypes you up the most?

What's the thing that you are the most hyped up about Destiny? (Ex. Armor, weapons, multiplayer, exploration...)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The setting
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Armor, physical customization and the Story. Although they're being over-reserved about the last one, which makes me a bit uneasy...
    Add more answer options

• The sheer number of possibilities for the series as a whole in gameplay, story, and moments to be shared with friends.
    Add more answer options

• Cheese
    Add more answer options

• I'm just hyped for another Bungie game. Those chimes in the podcast never cease to get me pumped for another game though.
    Add more answer options

• Anticipation.... I got goosebumps when they played the music in the podcast. Exploring, running round a corner and into an unexpected public event. Bumping into my son's in game...
    Add more answer options

• Setting: gotta love space frontier
    Add more answer options

• Multiplayer WITH exploration I love going into battle with friends like a front liner that pretty much owns everyone a tank that deals a ok damage but can take tons of hits and a healer aka support to heal us
    Add more answer options

• Listening to heavy metal
    Add more answer options

• Seamless matchmaking, joinin random people and partying up to shoot stuff.
    Add more answer options

• Playing a game as huge as it is Co-op, ive lost my competative touch in my old age and like co-op.
    Add more answer options

• Exploration, customization and level and upgrade system effect both singleplay and team deathmatch and other competitive multiplayer.
    Add more answer options

• Its got to be the armor, weapon customization, and most importantly the exploration for me.
    Add more answer options

• For me, I always get hyped when I think of the customization.
    Add more answer options

• Story
    Add more answer options

• Destiny hypes me up for Destiny.
    Add more answer options

• The day they tell us the release.
    Add more answer options

• As a Sony console gamer since PS1, the thing I'm most looking forward to most, is the chance to play a Bungie game! From all I've read, heard and seen of Halo, I feel we have been deprived of something awesome for far too long. It feels like the 'Berlin Wall' of video games has just been pulled down!
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • New Bungie game.
      Add more answer options

• The entire game dammit!
      Add more answer options

• Story
      Add more answer options

• That moment right after you kill a boss and you see the shining gems of loot that's all yours and you can't wait to pick it up and see what you earned.
      Add more answer options

• Not much.
      Add more answer options

• Rabies, nothing gets me going like a good shot of rabies.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by USplendid: 11/26/2013 12:13:11 AM
      Character customization and good ole' exploration-based shootin' and lootin'.
      Add more answer options

• Getting to find friends to play with is something I'm looking forward to.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.