JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

10/24/2013 10:10:05 AM

Who else is overly excited for this game?

So im basically way to excited for this game, I watch videos everyday and jeez its probably more of an obsession at this point lmfao. Anyone else this way?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Not me anymore.. The community ruined it for me. Majority are close minded imbaciles or trolls.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ecstatic!!
    Add more answer options

• Destiny itself won't require a subscription of any kind! What it does require is an Internet connection! And on XboxOne or PS4 you do need the XboxLive and/or the PlaystationPlus to be able to connect to the internet and play online! So yeah there you have it friend ;)
    Add more answer options

• Ha ha same. Always go on YouTube everyday just to check if there is any new news.
    Add more answer options

• I've learned not to overhype (SWTOR taught me a very hard lesson =[ ) but I am still very excited for this ambitious title. Bungie hasn't really let me down so I doubt they'll start now. Ppl "wanting to see more" will prob have disturbingly high expectations for a revolutionary, ground breaking game.....something Idgaf about...I just wanna have fun =D
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I need to wait and see more.
      Add more answer options

• Do not become overhyped. Luckily though, most of the games I've ever been overhyped for ACTAULLY delivered more than I expected (Farcry 3... Gta 5... Skyrim... AC3). But that's me. Maybe your expectations are higher than mine. For me it's all about IMMERSION. Okay I'm going off topic, have a nice day.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Not at all. It isn't even on my hype list.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • I want to play this game soooo BAD!!!!! I'm ready for the beta and I'm ready for the meed night release. Plus I subed to any channel that has info on it.
          Add more answer options

• YES! not a lot of information is coming out as of recently, so I'm watching videos of elder scrolls online as well
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • I wouldn't say I'm [i]overly[/i] excited for this game, I'd say that I'm excited in proportional amount to what is necessary to justify excitement for a AAA title that I want. Yep, excitement in the right amount.
            Add more answer options

• I don't need it............I NEEEEED IT!!!!
            Add more answer options

• Same here, can't wait to play it :D
            Add more answer options

• Not me. I still remember how disappointing the last Bungie game I bought was.
            Add more answer options

6 Replies
            • Not excited at all as it's just a video game.
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.