JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/10/2013 6:08:20 AM
petard

FUNNY THREAD: full of laffs and a half

COMEDY PICTURE
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Best laugh 2013!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Silent
    Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

The only thing missing from that part of the movie.
    Add more answer options

• huehuehue
    Add more answer options

• That wasn't funny their relationship was in turmoil you sick f­uck my dad kills scum like you in his police officer job he taught me values unlike the rest of the kids today so I will personally shove the barrel of my .45 stratight up your rectum and pull the trigger until the bullets don't shoot no more fu­cking monster there will be no peace for you in hell just kill yourself.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • COMIC POST
      Add more answer options

• And I gots two.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by The Tempun: 10/10/2013 6:19:01 AM
      [i] [/i]
      Add more answer options

• I gots one.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Elaborate : 10/10/2013 6:17:10 AM
      K.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.