JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/26/2013 11:33:26 PM
Orion

What Song Defines You?

I'd say the rhythm and heavy roaring of the guitars in this song is what really does it for me. The aggressiveness of the song just reminds me of my self at times. What song can you listen to and instantly identify with? Why? Any genre of any kind of music will do!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Number one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PSGNx6vbJk Number two.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Not necessarily a song, but I can pretty much relate.
      Add more answer options

• You guys can hate but the cold never bothered me anyways
      Add more answer options

• Me on a good day.
      Add more answer options

• This
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • This version has a fairly accurate translation, I think. This song describes what's left to define me, the failing pursuit of my dream.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Mist Förståndet - Vildhjarta
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I really like diz song :3
            Add more answer options

• Darude-Sandstorm
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • My life in a nutshell.
              Add more answer options

• Without Me - Eminem
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • [spoiler]-blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!-, I'M 200% -blam!-[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Shinedown's "Second Chance." The line "Sometimes good bye is a second chance," defines me because I'm an Military brat that moves around all the time
                  Add more answer options

• Blood by in this moment
                  Add more answer options

• ­
                  Add more answer options

• ­
                  Add more answer options

• The very first time I heard it, I instantly felt like it's melody is in sync with me. The theme of my life.
                  Add more answer options

• This
                  Add more answer options

• Anything - Hedley
                  Add more answer options

• Kiss My Ass by Ted Nugent
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by CyberGama: 6/25/2014 7:22:43 PM
                  [i] [/i]
                  Add more answer options

• That song sums up my life.
                  Add more answer options

• [i] [/i]
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • I have a rather dark streak defining my persona.
                    Add more answer options

• [url]http://youtu.be/VBmEJZofz2s[/url]
                    Add more answer options

• Nothing more than a flowing observation of experience. Yes, I do in fact watch the weather change, metaphorically speaking.
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.