JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Bobby Hill: 9/16/2013 3:30:08 AM

"Take me down to the paradise city

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty!!!"
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I was expecting the song to be linked, I am dissapoint.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Oh please please take me home!!!!! Oh yeah
    Add more answer options

• [i]Blinded by the light Revved up like douche another runner in the night[/i]
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Lol pretty girls in the floof? [spoiler]lolop[/spoiler] Took the word right out of my mouth Raven
      Add more answer options

• [quote]Where the girls are green and the grass is pretty!!!"[/quote]Disappointing. I was hoping for a good old classic rock discussion thread.
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.