JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

originally posted in:Sapphire
Edited by Ya Boy Sam: 8/25/2013 11:23:35 PM

So, why aren't you guys playing cookie clicker?

So, nerds why aren't you playing the most based game ever created? Pic related: [url=http://i.imgur.com/3tMBjJp.jpg] It's me being better than you [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yeah! That game is awesome. [spoiler]the fu[i]c[/i]k is "cookie clicker"?[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Please people. this thread is a year old
      Add more answer options

• I used to, got bored of it. I went high up there too, dunno why I stopped.
      Add more answer options

• No longer going to do it manually because I'm literally going to get carpal tunnel syndrome if I don't.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • We never stopped. We just became the cookie.
        Add more answer options

• I got bored of it a year ago.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Filthy casual
          Add more answer options

• Because I'm a nerd, and I play real games. You want to see my newly acquired silver rank in League? Yeah, didn't think so.
          Add more answer options

I forced myself to quit. I'm a recovering cookie clickerer.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Oh no I'm going to be addicted AGAIN
            Add more answer options

• -blam!- IM ADDICTED
            Add more answer options

• why would you spread this curse
            Add more answer options

• Edited by Pnutman Tha God: 8/26/2013 10:56:25 AM
            sam has been possessed by satan and is trying to turn you against god forward this post to three friends or burn in the lake of fire for all eternity
            Add more answer options

• Ancient version still running
            Add more answer options

• My sister started on Friday night, so she has a super-outdated version still running, it's really come a long way since! Looks too addicting for me to bother.
            Add more answer options

• The game is too good for me. I'm not worthy to play it.
            Add more answer options

• Reading these comments, I kind of want to stay the hell away from it.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • bam
              Add more answer options

• HOW IS THIS FUN?
              Add more answer options

• -blam!- you OP /v/ got me addicted to this yesterday.
              Add more answer options

• i'll pass
              Add more answer options

• -blam!- you OP
              Add more answer options

• Edited by The S bot 9000: 8/26/2013 12:38:58 AM
              It can easily be modded and it gets too tedious later on (around when portals to the cookiverse become like 10 mil). I am aware that cheated cookies taste awful. EDIT: HOLY SHIT THEY UPDATED THE WEBSITE. HOT DAMN IM GOING BACK ON THAT GRAVY TRAIN
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Saucy: 8/26/2013 12:32:38 AM
              Because clicking buttons to make virtual numbers go up isn't satisfying or fun.
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • 30MIN
                Add more answer options

• I can't stop playing now.
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.