JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

Edited by Duncan: 8/20/2013 3:57:42 PM
Duncan

Can we do another Ninja community game?

The short notice game was tons of fun and I met some cool community members. I'd love it if we could have one more event before school starts.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm always in! I'll capture it again and make a video for youtube if you guys don't mind
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Only when I'm free :) Do it in the weekends.
    Add more answer options

• I'm always willing. I'm also taking this week off from work, so I'm pretty flexible in the short term.
    Add more answer options

• Depending on timing, and if no one minds how many easy kills that I provide for the opposing team... I could do this.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Edited by True Underdog: 8/20/2013 5:40:15 PM
      May be after school starts for you but let us figure out what day would work. :)
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • It would be fun alright. The Halo 3 one sure was.
        Add more answer options

• We'll probably get one going with Reach eventually. Sometimes its hard to get a good portion of us together because of our schedules.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • PUBLIC EVENT: Ninja Community Game!
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.