JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.

Edited by AcedannyK: 7/31/2013 11:02:20 PM

The New Nav Bar

I like it

Indifferent

I dislike it

[quote]The #Support forum is the best place to talk about Bungie.net and the ways in which you think it could be better.[/quote]If you say so, DeeJ. I find this new navigation bar a bit intrusive, personally. I see what you're going for, Bungie and I'm sure most of the people here love it, but at the same time I have a little bit of an issue with it. I don't want it following me when I'm trying to scroll around. Could we get the [i]option[/i] to uh... disable it? I think that'd be great. If I was to change forums, I would hit "home" to go to the page top and simply go from there. We don't need this bar getting all up in our collective grills constantly. At least I don't. And yeah, thanks for preview post btw. Poll added for the hell of it. Peace, Bnet.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't mind it at the top, only just noticed it follows you. Wow that's annoying. Yeah, fix that please. Agh it's transparent as well making it very disturbing. I was already sort of disliking having to have the bar we have follow us, but it was bearable. This is too much.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I can't stand it. It makes me feel like my computer has too many toolbars installed.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • I honestly dont mind it except on thing. The Pre-order button is annoying, wouldnt mind seeing that go.
      Add more answer options

• That giant PRE-ORDER button has got to go.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.