JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

This thread is inspired by another: view original post

7/29/2013 1:32:31 AM

Slap some ketchup on dat!

So damn sexy! EMMMMMMMMM
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• And this just to ruin your childhood a bit.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• And she makes videos I hear.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • You're not prepared for my Kustard.
      Add more answer options

• I would tap dat
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Die potato
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • We will eat you all
          Add more answer options

12 Replies
          • My Heinz is ready.
            Add more answer options

• *Slaps with a handful of ketchup*
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.