JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

This thread is inspired by another: view original post

7/29/2013 1:32:31 AM

Slap some ketchup on dat!

So damn sexy! EMMMMMMMMM
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• And this just to ruin your childhood a bit.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• And she makes videos I hear.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • You're not prepared for my Kustard.
      Add more answer options

• I would tap dat
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Die potato
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • We will eat you all
          Add more answer options

12 Replies
          • My Heinz is ready.
            Add more answer options

• *Slaps with a handful of ketchup*
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.