JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Plasma Eagle: 7/24/2013 3:07:35 AM

Plasma Vs. Wild (Sapphire Edition) Day 2

Log entry: Two days have passed since I successfully crossed the Sapphire/Flood border. In these two days I have uncovered many discoveries about their way of life. Their language is remarkably similar to Floodian. I sent recorded samples of Sapphireian Speech to my Language expert back in the Flood and his analysis was astounding. He believes their language is centered around popularity. I can verify this with the multiple "popularity contests" I have come across. In my observations I have discovered that the word "Harlow" is commonly used and seems to be essential for basic sentence composure. Do not be fooled by their human like appearance. I have observed annimalistic behavior as they seem to be migrating from, I quote,"this shithole of a site" to another dwelling. If this is true the Flood will have new lands to explore and settle without confrontation of a Native inhabitant. I have yet to make my presence know to the Natives, perhaps tomorrow. Long live the Flood, Expedition Leader, Plasma Eagle [url=http://www.bungie.net/en-us/Forum/Post?id=61236221]Day 1[/url] [url=http://www.bungie.net/7_Plasma-Vs-Wild-Sapphire-Edition-Day-3/en-us/Forum/Post?id=61268290#referred-Offtopic]Day 3[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• tell us about your moustache
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Boop
    Add more answer options

• He's talking, but is he saying anything?
    Add more answer options

• 10/10
    Add more answer options

• I sent my friend across that border once. he never came back. Be careful over there they don't take kindly to people that don't say and do exactly the admins want.
    Add more answer options

• In light of your recent achievements, the Royal Society of Floodians awards you with a royal seafaring vessel, the HMS [i]Dime Store.[/i] May it serve you well.
    Add more answer options

• Mother of God Do you know what you stumbled upon he
    Add more answer options

• Plasma Eagle is the Ace Ventura of Bnet.
    Add more answer options

• Great please update Plasmasupersexy
    Add more answer options

• 10/10 and keep up the good work
    Add more answer options

• Good stuff, keeping it real. Keep it up!
    Add more answer options

• KAWWWW
    Add more answer options

• Edited by KilljoyDetective: 7/23/2013 4:22:41 AM
    [quote]...as they seem to migrating from, I quote,"this shithole of a site" to another dwelling[/quote] Terrible flow here using migrating like that, which is worse than "to be migrating from" and so on to another dwelling which is what it should be. Fix that and you have a 10/10.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • But their habitat will burn away!
      Add more answer options

• Emerald master race.
      Add more answer options

• KAWWWWW KAWWWWW
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Long Live Emerald, Long Live the Confederacy!
        Add more answer options

• [quote] I have observed annimalistic behavior as they seem to [be] migrating from, I quote,"this shithole of a site" to another dwelling.[/quote]
        Add more answer options

• I enjoyed this, well written.
        Add more answer options

• 9/10, keep 'em up!
        Add more answer options

• Unorthodox way of advertising the group, but w/e. I'd assume it's working.
        Add more answer options

• Interesting, But I thought we didn't talk much about this group anymore.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Is this your way of getting followers?
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • This one was amusing.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Hump
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.