JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Plasma Eagle: 7/24/2013 2:16:25 AM

Plasma Vs. Wild (Sapphire Edition) Day 1

Log entry: It was exactly 15 hours and 2 minutes ago that I first ventured into the vast uncharted area known as "Sapphire". So far the land has proven to be harsh and unforgiving. I have yet to make contact with the secluded native population in fear that they may misunderstand my common gestures as hostile intent as their ways seems vastly different to Floodian culture. I will continue to observe them from my shelter in the corner of the forum and write down my observations. Signed Floodian Expedition Leader, Plasma Eagle [url=http://www.bungie.net/7_Plasma-Vs-Wild-Sapphire-Edition-Day-2/en-us/Forum/Post?id=61249074#referred-Offtopic]Day 2[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Flood consensus agrees that Sapphire is shit.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Zonda
    Zonda

sep7agon.net - old

Bamp
    Add more answer options

• Why did you make this thread?
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • No one cares.
      Add more answer options

11 Replies
      • Will you be updating this thread or making a new one for each log entry?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I couldn't join if I tried. Harlow doesn't like me because I locked his thread once in TFS because it was breaking one of the rules How dare I commit such an atrocity!
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • I hope Harlow lets me into Sapphire.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I can be your translator when you enter their territory once more...
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • That is super nice and [i]sexy[/i]
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • I tried joining Sapphire. I was declined. lol
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.